At VBKOM, we value people. We strive to create a positive working environment that enables employees to work together as a team. We encourage open sharing of ideas and every individual’s contribution is valued and respected.
Each person is celebrated for his or her unique strengths, skills, and competencies, because herein lies our recipe for success.
Employees are also afforded regular opportunities to grow their knowledge and experience through new challenges and projects, as well as formal training as needed.
We encourage our people to develop themselves by constantly learning and growing out of their comfort zone. We are always on the lookout for people who are self-driven and geared towards serving the client with great passion and integrity.
Engineering Jobs and Career Opportunities
Wanted: Debtor's Controller
- Matric (with Mathematics and Accounting) and Bookkeeping Qualification or similar
- EE/AA: Preferred, but not mandatory
- Location: Centurion, Gauteng
- Availability / Start: August 2019
- Package: Market-related
- Appointment: 6 month contract initially, possibility to be permanent
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Overall administrative tasks related to all documentation associated debtors
- Managing, reconciling, reporting and collection of all debtors’ accounts.
- Assisting with queries and facilitating the resolving of all debtors’ queries.
- Overall responsibility to accurately and timeously prepare and distribute scheduled (monthly, weekly and daily) and ad-hoc reports as might be requested by department manager and / or national, e.g.: weekly reports on outstanding/overdue accounts, etc.
- Ensure timeous feedback/communication to Management.
- Monitoring and evaluating accounts to reduce or prevent bad debt losses.
Should you wish to apply, please use the PNet portal.
Applications close 26 July 2019. Successful candidates will be contacted before 2 August 2019 for interviews and/or assessments. If you are not contacted by 2 August 2019, consider your application as being unsuccessful.
VBKOM Debtor's Controller - Job Vacancy