At VBKom, we value people. We strive to create a positive working environment that enables employees to work together as a team. We encourage open sharing of ideas and every individual’s contribution is valued and respected.
Each person is celebrated for his or her unique strengths, skills, and competencies, because herein lies our recipe for success.
Employees are also afforded regular opportunities to grow their knowledge and experience through new challenges and projects, as well as formal training as needed.
We encourage our people to develop themselves by constantly learning and growing out of their comfort zone. We are always on the lookout for people who are self-driven and geared towards serving the client with great passion and integrity.
Engineering Jobs and Career Opportunities
Position: Graduate Engineer - Project Support
- Minimum 1 – 2 years’ work experience in a project management environment or a graduate with 1 year work experience.
- Impeccable writing and grammar skills.
- Strong administrative and organising capability.
- Multi-tasking and prioritisation skills essential.
- Self-starter with can-do attitude.
- Able to operate independently.
- Good people and communication skills.
- Be very presentable and able to uphold a strict professional demeanor.
Applications close 24 August 2018. Successful candidates will be contacted before 31 August 2018 for interviews and/or assessments. If you are not contacted by 31 August 2018, consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Should you be interested please email your CV, cover letter and qualifications to email@example.com
VBKOM Engineering Vacancy - Graduate Engineer Project Support