At VBKOM, we value people. We strive to create a positive working environment that enables employees to work together as a team. We encourage open sharing of ideas and every individual’s contribution is valued and respected.
Each person is celebrated for his or her unique strengths, skills, and competencies, because herein lies our recipe for success.
Employees are also afforded regular opportunities to grow their knowledge and experience through new challenges and projects, as well as formal training as needed.
We encourage our people to develop themselves by constantly learning and growing out of their comfort zone. We are always on the lookout for people who are self-driven and geared towards serving the client with great passion and integrity.
Engineering Jobs and Career Opportunities
Wanted: Junior Consultant Project Management & Support
Wanted: Internship Project Support
Minimum Qualifications: Matric Exemption Certificate
Junior Consultant: Relevant Higher Certificate, Diploma or Degree added advantage
Internship: No experience required
- EE/AA: Preferred, but not mandatory
- Location: Centurion, Gauteng
- Availability / Start: As soon as possible
- Package: Market Related
- Appointment: Permanent / Full time basis
The successful candidates will be required to perform consulting work in the Project Management and Support space in the mining and construction industries, while supporting internal project administration functions for internal contract managers. They should possess / display the following skills and attributes:
- Self-sufficient and able to work independently. Good interpersonal skills required to support project management teams.
- Lively, cheerful and optimistic person who will get along well with team members and clients. People orientated, empathetic and able to balance being accommodating and assertive as the situation demands.
- Realistic, solution-focused, practical and conservative. Must be willing to work within existing project frameworks and procedures.
- Conscientious and self-disciplined. To be persevering, dutiful, detail conscious, thorough, and a good finisher. Must maintain a high standard of project support duties.
- Organisational and administrative skills. Focus on effective and efficient work completion.
- Good verbal and numerical reasoning ability.
- High moral/ ethical values to fit in with the VBKOM company culture.
- Previous experience in project support will be an advantage.
- Very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Knowledge and use of project management tools will be an advantage.
- Willingness to travel.
Should you wish to apply, please use the PNet portal, or send your CV, Cover Letter and Qualifications to [email protected]. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Applications close 26 January 2020. Successful candidates will be contacted before 3 February 2020 for interviews and will be subjected to psychometric assessments. If you are not contacted by then, consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Junior Consultant:Project Management & Support / Intern: Project Support