At VBKOM, we value people. We strive to create a positive working environment that enables employees to work together as a team. We encourage open sharing of ideas and every individual’s contribution is valued and respected.
Each person is celebrated for his or her unique strengths, skills, and competencies, because herein lies our recipe for success.
Employees are also afforded regular opportunities to grow their knowledge and experience through new challenges and projects, as well as formal training as needed.
We encourage our people to develop themselves by constantly learning and growing out of their comfort zone. We are always on the lookout for people who are self-driven and geared towards serving the client with great passion and integrity.
Engineering Jobs and Career Opportunities
Wanted: Training Manager
- PMP® and/or CAPM® Credentials
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent – suited for this role
- Proven managerial, training and/or extensive experience at senior management level, preferably within the Engineering Industry
- BBBEE/AA: Preferred, but not mandatory
- Location: Centurion, Gauteng
- Availability / Start: July / August 2019
- Package: R 60K – R 75K p/m (Total CTC)
- Appointment: Permanent / Full time basis
Concise Job Summary:
- 30% General management
- 70% Development and training
ProjectPro, a VBKOM company, is one of Africa’s leading project management training companies. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced training manager to manage all general, project and operations activities for VBKOM’s new technical and project management training company. The successful candidate will be passionate about learning and skills development, with great interpersonal skills and a drive to grow organizational capacity and excellence. He/she will be both an accomplished manager and an inspirational leader and training facilitator, with a strong financial and a relevant business management track record in order to manage and lead the company into the future. The training manager will report directly to the Board of Directors.
Applications can be sent to [email protected] or [email protected]
VBKOM Training Manager - Job Vacancy