At VBKOM, we value people. We strive to create a positive working environment that enables employees to work together as a team. We encourage open sharing of ideas and every individual’s contribution is valued and respected.
Each person is celebrated for his or her unique strengths, skills, and competencies, because herein lies our recipe for success.
Employees are also afforded regular opportunities to grow their knowledge and experience through new challenges and projects, as well as formal training as needed.
We encourage our people to develop themselves by constantly learning and growing out of their comfort zone. We are always on the lookout for people who are self-driven and geared towards serving the client with great passion and integrity.
Wanted: Industrial Engineer Consultant
- Minimum Qualifications: B. Eng. (Industrial) Degree
- Experience Required: 5-10 Years in Industrial Engineering. Consulting experience in mining will be an advantage.
- EE/AA: Preferred, but not mandatory
- Location: Centurion, Gauteng. Consultant will be expected to travel periodically to client sites and stay over to perform project work. Unless there are exceptions our consultants generally do not stay longer than 3 days on site and do not stay on site over weekends. Our clients are distributed across South Africa and the rest of Africa.
- Availability / Start: Immediately
- Package: Market Related
- Appointment: Permanent / full time basis. Associate/contractor appointments will also be considered if near full time availability can be provided over the next 6 months.
More information regarding this position is enclosed in the downloadable document below.
Industrial Engineer Consultant Vacancy